Friday, September 19, 2008

The Apple is on My Head

So, i got written up today...for showing too early for work again. I know, I know! I know what youre thinking! "Leo, you should just show up when she tells you to..."

Buuuut it is a hard habit for me to break. I have always been given a pat on the head for showing up early. so, yeah i had to sign some crap (again) saying i wont show up for work too early. what i dont understand is that after six hours, i automatically get 30 minutes taken out for work. so, if i show up 35 minutes early for work, what in the blazes does it matter???

Now, because i am the first person to show up, i am under investigation by the base police for theft of federal funds. they will be questioning me on monday. Wow, this place is as intense as Accokeek!

3 comments:

Hallie Jo said...

hm how interesting.
why exactly are you 35 minutes early for work??

Lona said...

Your're right, that is what I'm thinking.

Gordon said...

I think your coworkers stole the loot . Its their money that is missing and they are just trying to blame you for it. Tell the investigators to take fingerprint of the safes. That will fix em.

Also ask the investigators to see if any of them are crackheads.