Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Inching Right Along...

Yeah, so the investigation of me and my co-workers is over for now. The lead investigator said he will contact me if anything else comes up. I am just keeping my head low and reading my books. i finished the FDR book and i am almost finish with the "9/11 Comission Report" and after that i plan on reading "The People's 9/11 Comission report."

Anyways, I start my clinical rotations at the Clinton CVS pharmacy TODAY! sooo, i will have more to report i hope.

Oh yeah, i was wondering, is it wierd for me to hang out with haven as a friend? I don't think so cause i consider her family but i wanted to see the rest of you thought. (No Lynnis don't even start with that thing you said a few weeks ago...)

7 comments:

Piri said...

I think it mostly depends on how Haven feels about it, but it is a little weird.

Piri said...

Oh, and I want to know what Lynnis said a few weeks ago.

Emily said...

Hey Leo,
Congratulations on having a rotation at a pharmacy. I think that concentrating in classes so that you can get out of your job for a better one sounds like the best solution to all of it.

Hallie Jo said...

haven might actually hang out with you?!?!
that is a huge step on her part.
jk. go for it. if she wants to.
=]

Lynnis said...

As understand it, I am not to mention it again if I want to stay friends with Leo. And I really want him to cut down my tree.

I think hanging with Haven is no big deal. She's good peoples.

Hallie Jo said...

haha

Elle said...

Honestly Leo I think you are over thinking it. x