Thursday, September 18, 2008

T, Th, Thi, Thin, Think, Thinki, Thinkin, Thinking

Well, i'm not sure what my plans the weekend are anymore. so, i am up in the air right up in the air.

My co-workers laugh at behind my back and sometimes in my face because I like to read books. Hmph...

Oh well. I guess i will be boring then :-)

I had some sleeping issues last night, mind was racing. I am awefully tired. Thank goodness i have no classes tonight. I am fighting to stay awake! noooo.....zzzz....zzzz....*bosses approaches (tip tap tip tap)* AHAH! I am awake!

2 comments:

Hallie Jo said...

hm interesting.
the whole world is blogging now.

Lynnis said...

Are they laughing about the fact you read books or your choice of books? Because I laugh at people too when I see they are reading vampire librarian erotica novels.