Thursday, September 18, 2008

Uh-huh...what to do? what to do?

I am on the spot now. about 11:30, I found out that one of my other co-workers had lost her entire change fund two days ago(we are given one-hundred dollars for change in various bill sizes. it is our responsibility to put it in our respective safes.). So, my main boss, megan, made us open our safes to see if our change funds were compromised. so it turns out that i am the only one with one hundred dollars....

The zinger is the part where i am the main suspect in the loss of 80.00$ worth of federal money. I am because my co-workers seem to think they saw me with an extra change bag >.<>

WELL isnt that the monkey in the wrench...well, i just think it is hilarious i am the only one who has all their change fund. but how is it me? I am not a safe breaker-inner!


2 comments:

Lona said...

This is a very strange place where you work, Greeleo

Lynnis said...

Oh my, what a pickle! Obviously it's the fault of the person who lost it. It's funny that you ended up the suspect just because your money is actually accounted for.